Monday, March 05, 2007

The History of My Hobby

There are seven ethnic groups in Myanmar(Burma).I'm one of the ethnic groups and my ethnic groups name is Karen.Now,I'm very interested in helping my people and want to develop their lives.Some of them lived in the city Yangon(Rangoon),the capital city of Myanmar(Burma).Some lived in the jungle and refugees,near the Thai_Myanmar border.They had struggled life and suffered from many kinds of trouble.Especially attacked from Military government.
I liked to read the news from online everyday and i saw that my people were chased and killed by the military government.While Karen people ran for their life in the jungle,the military groups in Myanmar was very pleased for that.Not only had the Karen people been killed by the military but Karen people also had been forced to labour by the army.Moreover the Karen women from the jungle was raped by the army.Indeed,the children were forced by the army to become the soldiers.
In 1988,Burma situation became very bad.At that time, a lot of Karen people were arrested by the military without no reason,Even though they lived in the city.When my mother heard a bout the new,she started to cry and couldn't eat for a few days.When I saw that, I asked my mother that why she had suffered a lot.She started to explain to me about the Burmese_Karen war.When she was 14 years old, she had to run for her life all over the place of Myanmar(Burma) with her family.Some of her brothers and sisters were killed.When i heard about that i felt very sorry for my people.
Starting from that time, I decided to help my people as much as i could.This is very important for my life.One day,I hope I can develop my people and help them out from the battle fields and also I can help other ethnic groups ,who had
suffered from the military government.This is the History of my Hobby so, I must try hard to fulfil my hobby and dreams.

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your composition presents a very serious and tragic situation. It is hard to comment on it. My words feel ineffectual. The injustice you describe requires action not words. What can one individual do to help? It is a serious question.

Mon Mar 05, 07:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's impressive to learn that you're trying release your people from the military tyranny. Eventhough it is a hard work for an individual to make changes, there were many examples that show one innocent, uneducated person can bring changes to society.

Wed Oct 24, 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good trying be patience ok !
It's worth a try

Fri Nov 21, 05:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna talk about your people, so can you write me on this email.... Sr.sawdeekarenliberty@rocketmail.com

Fri Jul 24, 06:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home