Monday, March 05, 2007

My best friend

When I saw my friend, he faught with another of my friends in the backyard of high school. At that time, I wasn't interested in them, so I ignored them and left the place. After that we happened to meet.


One day after I finished the class, I went to go outside from school. At the same time I saw the place which was crowded. Another school's students was fighting with a man who wore my school uniform. The man not only had a bruise on his face, but he also had many injury by other's shoes. Moreover,his uniform got torn. So I joined them to fight for help him. The reason of their fighting was that the others annoyed some studedts of my school, so he faught instead of them. After I knew the fact, I remembered him. Later, I had a trouble with seniors. They hit me, but I couldn't do anything. At that time, nobody could help me beacause they were seniors of the school. Suddenly, a man started to fight them for me. He was him that I had helped. Although he againsted them, he couldn't win them. There were four students. They hit him, too. Finally, I also started to fight them with him and we won. After that, we were the closest friends. Indeed, he was a good guy.


We went everywhere and we always were happy. He not only always think about me,but he also keep in touch with me. Indeed, he is the best one of my friends until now. I miss him because I'm in New York. Our relation ship will be forever. I want to drink with him when I go back to Korea.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Living away from home can help people to appreciate their homes and the people, family and friends, who surrounded them there. I wonder if you will find your friend the same or different when you return. Maybe your time in New York has changed you, caused you to grow.

In any case, I'm sure two can work everything out over shots of soju.

Mon Mar 05, 08:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home