Friday, October 20, 2006

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
Revolution In Non-revolution

New York has a lot of people who have come from other countries. New York is a place that is hopeful and has opportunities that many people want to get and to have a successful life. Every day is exciting and like an adventure. That’s why I came to New York.

Since I came to New York, many things in my life have changed. I have to do every thing by myself. At that time, not only didn’t I have a parent and a cousin, but I also didn’t have a friend. Moreover, I could hardly speak English. Indeed, I was incompetent.

Unpleasant Feeling and difficult times were rushing into my heart and shaping my decision. I was making a decision either to go home or to continue my life in New York. Were I to go Thailand, I would be as a loser. At that time, I had no idea like a cloud covered completely my heart and my way. I lost my self-confidence and didn’t recognize why I came here. While I was crying at night, my cell phone rang, my father called me. It was light from God blessing me. He knew every thing and every reason. He encouraged from the bottom of his heart and made me feel good.

After that time, sun was rising, mist was disappeared, sky was cleared, and I saw no shadow. I have been both self-confident and in recovery. I would like to stay and fight anything in the United States by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home