Monday, October 16, 2006

Home Work "My Respected Person"

Charl
09/28
Draft #3

My Respected Person.

In my opinion, no one is perfect at all, so there are two persons that I respect and would like to be good the as them. Of these two persons, one is my father and the other one is my uncle.

First of all, there is my father, who is a multi-skilled person. He is a tough guy in sports and he also has a good sense for a machinist or a carpenter. In my childhood memories, I used to go to a sport club with him all the times or at least twice a week. At that time, we went to the tennis court. And I didn’t know what place I was. Because of our actually we going to a soccer club near my house, at that time he changed, but the big 
thing that I never knew before that he couldn’t play tennis at all and that was his first day at tennis. Next week later, he played very well like he had played for a month and every one was very surprised by that.

In my family, we liked to go camping once a month. One day, a bad thing happened to us. Our car was out of order on our way back home, among the trees and darkness. Not for long though, as he fixed it and we went back home in peace. That was an impressive time when I felt, so I really would like to be like him, even though he fixed everything in many times in my childhood.
 To relate to my first sentence, no one is perfect. My father has a big bad habit, which is that he is an irritable person and sometimes his emotion changes easily.

Next, there is my uncle, the man who is the most clever and reasonable person that I’ve ever known. When I was young, he had taught me until I graduated from the university. I always get right answers and excellent suggestions from him. That’s why no one doubts for his success in his life. Because of his succession, I would like to succeed in my life the same as his successful life. But the thing that I never want to be like him is I don’t want to be as arrogant a person as him.
Finally, I hope one day I can take all of the good parts from them all.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

No one is perfect, but people are uniquely capable of altruism.

Tue Oct 17, 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home