Tuesday, October 24, 2006

telc students and teacher

10/20/06

“ The Plastic Money ”

by Hannah & Tee’


“I ‘m going to go for a drive” he said
“Don’t go!”
“Why?”
“It’s a bad weather”
“But I’ve got an umbrella”
“The win is strong”
“I don’t care!”
“Why did you say that?”
“Because I want to go outside”

He slammed the door and left
She was sad
She was crying
She worried about the money she could lost
He went to a bar and spent money
She tried to call him by cellphone
But he didn’t answer!

“What would you like to drink,sir?”
The Bartender asked him

“What do you recommend for me? He said
“I think Martini shaken not stir will best for you,sir!”

He laughed at the answer
“How did you know me?”
“I can remember your perfume”
“What kind of perfume do you think?”
The cellphone rang again and again but he still ignored the bell
“Don’t you pick up the phone?” the bartender asked
“I think she need my money”
“Why does she need your money so much?”
“Because she want to get a plastic surgery at Korea?”
“Why Korea?”
“Because it’s very cheap”
The bartender gave him a drink
“That’s why every women from Korea have high noses and big eyes”
He drank the Martini and felt something’s wrong!
“Did you poison to me?”
“So sorry, she’s my wife. We need that money and I’ll take her to Korea for a surgery!
He looked at him painfully and collapsed to the floor


---- E N D ----

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It's a drama.

Sat Oct 28, 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

After reading it, I need a martini, shaken not stirred. Wow.

Sat Oct 28, 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home