Sunday, October 16, 2005

telc students and teacher

Experience in New York




When I lived in Peru, I was very happy, but since I came to New York, I have completely changed my life. I first saw

the difference between the people when I was living here. The people of New York lived a stressful life. At the time

of my arriving here, I felt terrible. My mother told me to stay in New York, but I didn't want to stay by myself. Aware

that my mother wanted me to stay, I decided to study English. The English language was not only difficult, but also

complicated. After studying for two or three months, I found a job in a restaurant. If the restaurant had a problem,

the boss would be here. In contrast,the education in Peru wasn't too advanced. In most restaurants, the boss

required a worker to have a social security number for taxes. On the other hand, Peru had more opportunities to do

something. Cao Su Fang

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Rosa,

You seem to be adapting well and learning a lot in the process.

Sun Oct 16, 08:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home