Wednesday, October 12, 2005

telc students and teacher

Dear Cindy Sheehan,

Thank you for your letter. I agree with you. My purpose for helping you is not only that I will talk with the President about every young soldier, but I also will talk about the feeling of their families. Moreover, the war might finish.

I hope to talk with the President soon as that people are calmer.

Sincerely,

Juana
Your Representative




MY LIFE IN NEW YORK


When I lived in Peru, I lived with my parents, but since I came to New York I have been alone.

I first felt the difference between living with the family and living alone when I was cooking my meal. I needed to work to support myself. At the time of my interview for a job, I was very exicted. I was sure of myself, but I didn't know what type of person was going to inetrview me. Wondering if I had put on proper attire, I decided to look at myself in the mirror. The interviewer was not only friendly but also had a great sense of humor. After talking with him for half an hour, I gave him thanks for the job. If they needed a man, almost no woman was considered for the job.

In contrast, women were waiting for the interview. I asked the interview to tell me how much I would make. On the other hand, I also thought how many hours I would work for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home