Sunday, October 16, 2005

telc students and teacher: telc students and teacher

Dear Cindy Sheehan, Cao Su Fang


Yes, I got your letter and thank for writing to me. I will help you to talk to Bush. I am very sad to hear about your

son and I understand how you feel now. I agreed with you about the unnecessary war and the needless sacrifice

with our sons and daughters.I'll talk to Bush as soon as possible and I hope Bush can salve this terrible tragedy in our

country because I don't want to see anymore unnecessary death.That's why I have to convince Bush to put the end

to this tragedy.I'll give you good news that you were waiting for, so you have to be patient. Anyway I'll try to get

the best.


Sincerely,

Hilary Clinton

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Rosa,

I think Cindy Sheehan would feel comforted by your letter. But I don't think it would satisfy her entirely.

Mon Nov 28, 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home