Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear the Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi

I would like to talk to you about war in Iraq.

You sent the army to Iraq eventhough our country made s peace treaty. I would like to know why they had to go there. Do we have to cooperate with America eventhough it is war? I do not think so. We should have a strong policy for world peace.

I think that a counterattack makes a counterattack again.
On september 11,terrorists attaked the World Trade Center in New York. A lot of people were killed. We got a shock because many guiltless people died. Therefore,we have to think of the opposite situation.

I do not want to hear sad news anymore.

We should keep our world peace. Therefore,we should not make a new war.

Yoko Matsumoto

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your letter reflects serious thought about a matter of consequence.

Tue Oct 11, 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home