Saturday, January 22, 2005

Mtelc students and teacher

Margarita Hernandez



My name is Margarita am from Dominica Republic,when my parner askeded me if I was married Isaid , no I don't
Argument: Community College is a goog choice.
Suporting: Location, and qualite of education because the smoller casses, Teacher have the same credentials.
Location: ep: near house and family, there
Cost:chiper for photocoping at the library for parking,campus,helth cinic




Irag Argument:war in Irag
country whith petrolion United Stated invade to Irag many person and inosent children dai in the war, this country is divide in diferent religion
this country spend many million of many.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Margarita,


Thank you for your comment. Yes, many innocent people and children have died in Iraq as a result of the U.S. invasion. The country is divided by religion and probably will be in conflict for a long time. I appreciate your opinion and look forward to more discussion in class.

Welcome to the class

Fri Jan 28, 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home