Saturday, January 22, 2005

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher: " "
When my partner asked me:Where I was living?
I said I was living in Westbury.
Introduce yourself:
My name is Mirtha Medina,I'm from Paraguay.I have been here for almost 3 years.I'm 35 years old.I was a counted in my country.I'm a Babysitter.

Argument:The Children Life are wonderfull
a. They dont have responsabilite
b. They can play all day
c. Everybody love children
The children Life are terrible
a. When the parents work all day end they feel alone.
b. When they dont have food and education.
c. When they dont have brothers and friends.
c. When

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Hello Mirtha. So you were an accountant in Paraguay. That seems like a good job. Some people are good at numbers. Others find numbers confusing.

I appreciated your choice of topic. Are children's lives wonderful? Childhood is a time when we depend on adults. I guess if kids have good adults in their lives, they do well.

Do you enjoy your work as a babysitter?

Welcome to class.

Fri Jan 28, 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

hi how are you i allow to myself write about this topic because i'm also babysister (partime) but however i had a oportunity to get some experiencies with kids
so the true about the children don't have responsabilities is right but we like a grows up have the responsability to show and teach them that they have some many responsabilites and things to do even they are in 2 years old --- i'm working in the same thing so i don't like the child thinks that i'm over there to do everything no no no.... and this i got from her mother she taught me this.

Sat Jan 29, 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home