Saturday, January 22, 2005

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher



My name is Monika.I from Poland.I living in Queens in Ridgewood.I mariage and I have family.My son he is 3,5 years old. I am in level 4th in Laguardia Comunity college.
I am enjoy this class.I hope , after this class I am improve my english.







MARIAGE IS A GOOD CHOICE.

-Entitled to happiness
-economy(less cost-example safe many for income tax)
-care partner
-supporting
-responsibile for family



Negative
-Limit personal liberty
-Brain teaser (sometimes)

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Monika,

I was thinking about your choice of words and decided "brain teaser" is probably wrong. A brain teaser is really a puzzle. In a marriage, a better word might be "aggravation." But it is not exactly what you meant, I think.

Here is a philosophical question: do you think happiness is a responsibility? I sometimes think the purpose of people being alive is to be happy and that if people are not happy they are not doing their job (of being people). Of course, sometimes circumstances prevent happiness. On the other hand, some very poor people are much happier than, for example, wealthy New Yorkers. What do you think about happiness?

Anyway, welcome to class.

Fri Jan 28, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

What do you think about happines?
This is good question.
I think happines depend of difrent stuff.
Everybody want too be happy.Moreover ,not imported is if you rich or pool.Money not always give the right to happines.
For me happines is;
loving family and be health

Sat Jan 29, 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home