Saturday, January 22, 2005

gay marrige

Hi my names is Kate. I'm from Poland. I be here 3 years. I live in Queens. I work in Manhattan. Last year I started lern english in La Guardia Community College. I future I wont back to Poland.

Tittle my homework is Gay marrige.

Behind:
1 examples - everyone have right to love second person
2 example - together is easy live
3 example - support, common account, responsibility

Against:
1 example - adopt childrens
2 example - exhibit public love because not everyone is tolerant
3 example - true marrige is woman and men

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Kate,

I am glad to see your open-mindedness, as reflected in your opinion on gay marriage.

By the way, you said that in the future "I wont back to Poland." Do you mean that you won't go back or that you want to go back? In either case, why, if you don't mind my asking.

Welcome to class.

Fri Jan 28, 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

My name is Fernando and I Want to comment abaut gay marriege. I think that for somebody without children is easy to say that is agree with gay marriege but for me whom grow up ina very strong catolic family is just imposible to think that one day my boys will see a couple with the sex doing thinks together like everithink is normal.

Sat Jan 29, 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home