Saturday, January 22, 2005

telc students and teacher: telc students and teacher

My name is Alfonso Ventura. I come from Dominican Republic.
My goal in this college course is improve my english through its main skill: read, write, speak and listen.

Abortion

When somebody stop something in progres, is doing a abortion.
Pregnans women, by several reason, sometime abort a feto inside them. This reason can be natural and unnatural.

Human body, like anything in our planet, is not perfet. Sometime
it react to a natural process and identify it like an enemy. Since pregnancy is a natural process, it can be stop after the woman body reject the future baby. We can say that it is a natural abortion.

Natural abortion is related with biology process, but unnatural abortion is more a social problem than a bioligical issue. Have a baby, nowadays, imply several thing over all economical, moral and religios.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Alfonso,

Yes, those four main skills are the ones to work on. Which one is hardest for you? Speaking, listening, reading or writing? Which do you need most to work on?

Yes, having a baby implies many things, overall economic, moral and religious.

Do you have strong religious beliefs?

Welcome to class. I was glad to discuss your situation last week. We will work together to keep you challenged and learning.

Fri Jan 28, 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Thank you by your coments, Mr. Kevin.
Talking about my concern of improve my english, I would tell you that my weak skill in english language is speaking. I think so, but I would appreciate that you evaluate other skill in order to focus and identify where I need improving and where I'm ok.
Returning to my essay, "Abortion", I will comment you that is not necesarilly to belong to any religous in order think like a human being. To me, religous are parties that take advantage on faith's people. It doesn't mean that I desagree about the existance of a supreme power. I feel so small, so humble that I'm not
able to name he or she, to name god.

Sat Jan 29, 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home