Thursday, September 27, 2012

Aleyda

R: Hi! How are you?
A:Hi, I am good.

R: How about you?
     I am fine.
     How long did take your most  recent vacation last?
A: It lasted 2 weeks
     I was the most memorable vacation

R: Where did you go?
A: I went to Italy, the places I visited are Rome, Venice, and Florence.
     Rome is the capital o modern Italy. It is full of history everywhere you look.
     Rome has interesting medieval churches.

      Venice is a unique city built on water, it is one of Italy's most beautiful and romantic cities.
     
       Florence is one of the most important renaissance architectural and art centers.
     
        The trip was amazing and remarkable.
       
R: I am so happy for you.
     How long did it take you decided place to visit?
 A:It took me and my husband 1 week

R: How long did it take you and your husband to planned that trip?
A:   It took us 3 months.
       We decided together the places to went...
        Nice to see you, I will get off from bus next stop
R: ok... Nice to see you too, I will see you later
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home