Monday, September 26, 2011

My new partners introduce to you.

1. He's name Chris. He comes from in China and 22 years old.
He lives in Flushing with his family.
I also live in Flushing, but I live with my roommate.
I think we are neighborhood? (Maybe)
He loves New York and eager to learn English.

2. He's name KwanHyuk. He comes from in Korea. I don't know his age.
He lives in woodside with his roommate.
He loves New York. He is keen on studying English.
If you are Korean, You don't know word, ask him. Because he is very kind.

Best, MK

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It is good to know that Chris and KwanHyuk are eager to learn English. That eagerness will help you learn quickly. It is also good to know that you both love New York. New York is a unique city. A lot of famous people have lived here. There are artists, musicians, writers, chefs, financiers, inventors and also students and teachers.

Sat Oct 01, 06:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home