Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sukrim lee

Hi my name is sukrim Lee just call me Kevin

Actually i have same name with Tr Kevin. I will introduce my parter Thongsima Au

He's from Thailand and 23years old.

He don't have any brother and sister and he grew up alone so, he has a lot of friends.

He lived in bangkok and major is business.

His hobby is Internet searching.

and he has girlfriend but she still live in bankkok.

His goal is improve his english skills.

he would love to live in NewYorkCity.

Maybe we will do good friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yes, you and I have the same name. Maybe together we can research and find the meaning.

What kind of classes did your partner take when he studied business and what does he plan to study or do in the future? Will it be connected with English, the Internet?

Kevin

Wed Apr 14, 08:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home