Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the end

i am in the level 4 class (exactly 4.2), kinga is here. after i finished the class, it will be my 2nd class's end. i have studied a lot of English in this class, writhing was quite difficult though. The first class was afternoon class so i did not have any people who i knew. i could meet some people who was in same situation as me, i would be friend with that people quickly. yes friends.

the thing that impressed me was counselor who in room-354. i had known that i had to take the test called TOEFL but she(the counselor) told me i did not need to take that test so i am just preparing the documents about my high school.

and than i also visited language clinic that was good i think, i could learn about conversation method and of course, i did a lot of talking. this made me also improve

i think the college have given us some newspaper(newyorktimes) twice a week(guessing). i like that but after, during the vacation i cannot receive them that is sad.

finally i hope that we will meet the next class also as same class classmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home