Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Soh, and Euntaek

Hi everyone! This is EUNTAEK. I am talking this morning with my partner SOH. We are both students in LEVEL 3.3 at the English Language Center. We have been studying here since January 2010. We are finishing our FIRST. My partner wants to improve his pronunciation, and in my case it is I want to improve grammar.

I have written three messages on this TELC students and teacher blog. My partner HENRY has written three messages. Neither of us had written a lot of comments about other students' messages

Neither my partner nor I have our own blogs. If I had one, I would choose FASHION as the topic and my partner would choose DANCE, GIRLS, AND NIGHT CLUB REPORS.

I get my news from INTERNET. The news that interests me the most is INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, MY COUNTRY CURRENT EVENTS, DIGITAL CONTENTS.

The season is changing and my partner and I look forward to GO TO NIGHT CLUM IN NEW YORK because we will have chance to meet so many people.

My educational plan for the future is to PREPARE FOR COLLEGE AND STUDY FASHION MERCHANDISING. SHO, on the other hand, IS JUST STUDY ENGLISH, AND HE GO BACK TO HIS COUNTRY. HE WANTS TO EASTABLISH HIS COMPANY in the future. He is focused now on LEARNING ENGLISH.

I plan to not only CONTINUE LIVING IN NEW YORK but to also OPEN MY OWN BUSINESS ONE DAY. My partner and I both dream of RAISING A FAMILY and HAVING BEAUTIFUL WIFE.

If I could make any dream come true, it would be to HELP THE WORLD BECOME A MORE PEACEFUL PLACE. My partner says if he could achieve anything, it would be to BECOME INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY AND spend his A TOUR THE WORLD.

Again, we both want to say to our classmates that we APPRECIATE YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND DEDICATION and wish you all A WONDERFUL FUTURE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home