Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Farewell Everybody By Kyungsun

Good morning everybody! My name is Kyungsun Bark from Korea:Level three ESL student in Laguadia Community College, NY. I'd like to talk about myself and my classmate Martha. We've been going here ESL level three class for three months. We are satisfied with capable teachers and everybody eagar to learn. This ESL provided high quality English program for us, so we were excited. Especially, Martha is one of the aggressive students in my class. She's been here for fifteen years. She and I are homemaker. She has a beautiful smile and a warm heart. She has a beloved son, but I don't have a child yet. She is determined to work hard to become a chef, so English is necessary for her job. We always envisoned have a career job. I admire that she is a such a determined person willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals in her life. I'd like to be a pharmacist, so English is must! Our age is irrelevant if we can do the job. Let's do then, dream come ture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home