Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome Your New Day (Mehmet, Luz Angela,Bong)

We dont like to say goodbye so for this reason we want to say : Welcome Your New Day

First of all we want to tell thank you to Kevin about his class. Luz,Bong and Me are from different countries so we want to learn English in this college.We learned english but at the same time we learned "everybody has same emotions " we dont care about discrepancies.

we will miss everybody so much because they`re good friends. we never forget this semester classmates.

Luz : "We hope to learn English very well. And I want to take care everybody."

Bong : "I have so many absences so I didn't spend time with you. But I know I will miss you. You`re so funny and make a happy time so I wish to see you next time."

Mehmet : "I am crying now because I`m so romantic guy. :))) I`m kidding. And Bong writing wrong so we`re laughing. You know I don't like to say goodbye for this reason I want to say only : Nice to meet you."

Bong : "I never say goodbye because we will meet next time whenever. So you don't cry. pls."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home