Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JOUNGHE PARK

I would like to introduce for myself. My name is Jounghe.I am from South Korea.
I used to have my
own businiess. I always want to study English because when I read a book,
have a problem. After the businiess was closure then I could to take ESL class.
I do to English very well (I don't know how long it takes ! )
I'm going to back to Korea. I want to teaching English for who don't have money but
who want to study English.

I'm a single. live with a roommate. We have good relationship.
I like to have a teatimes with friends. This is my hobby. I enjoy very much.

I love NEW YORK. NY is very interesting a city. I can have an experience every county's
food ,culture and people in NY.

Now. I do my best learn to speak English.
I will try very hard to meet my set goal.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Jounghe,

You have always wanted to study English because when you read a book you have problems. Your business closed and now you are taking an English class in order to become proficient and return to Korea to teach English to people who don't have money but want to study English.

That is a commendable plan!

Kevin

Thu Jan 28, 04:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home