Saturday, January 23, 2010

vilma & marisa!

all about Vilma.
Vilma is from Honduras , she is single mom of one dougther, actuality she live in Brooklyn and she is very sweet lady!
1- what are you want to do in new york?

I want to speak English very well .

2-what subject are you interest in?

I want to learn English .

3-do you have a job?

Yes i do have a job i m a sample maker.

4-how long have you been in NY?

I been in NY 10 years.

5-do you like NY?

Yes i do like NY.

6-are you planing to go back to your country?

yes for vacation sometime.

7-what are you education plans?

I want to do my GED and study something else.









1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Vilma is from Honduras and plans to return for vacation sometimes. I have never been to Honduras, but people describe it as a paradise. New York also has many wonderful advantages, for sure. I think Vilma's daughter is fortunate to have such a great mother.

Kevin

Sat Jan 23, 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home