Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About My Dooli

Hi! My name is Kyungsun. Now i'm going to talk about my playful puppy. My husband never has a puppy in his life because his mother dislikes any animals live in her house. So he was anxious to have a dog in the future. When he moves out the mother's house, he decided to buy a dog. So he and I went to the puppy club. We looked at many cutie puppies. There are so many kind of puppies. It was not easy to choose the only one. But we've found a Shi Zhu. He has a big eyes and beautiful hairs all of his body. Now his name is Dooli,10 months old, and a boy. We hope to live with Dooli forever and take care of him forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The puppy sounds very cute indeed. I wonder why you chose the name Dooli. Does it have any special meaning for you or for the puppy himself?

Tue Jan 26, 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home