Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Euntaek

My family consist of my parents,older sister, younger borother, and I. My mother didn't said
"Don't do that." She always "You can do it. You try." She has been somtime friend and somtime
counsellor. Whwn I was teenager, I was trouble maker.But she has never hard time to me, instead of she always receive me with love. So I thought ' I haven't made ploblems anymore.'
Then I have tried to chang for her. I thanks for her sacrifice. She is my true teacher.
I leran many things from her.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Euntaek,

I admire your mother's attitude and her approach to child-raising.

Your teenage trouble-making probably helped you find our who you are. I am glad you have the support of that teacher, your mother.

Kevin

Fri Jan 29, 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home