Saturday, January 23, 2010

The first homework

Hello:
My name is Rossana Pantoja. I'm from Peru.
Here you are, the 8 sentences about my group.
1.- Almost none of the people are from Korean.
2.- Almost all of the people speak Spanish.
3.- None of the people smoke cigarretes.
4.- A few of the people are single.
5.- Few of the people are divorced.
6.- All of the people study English at LaGuardia Community College.
7.- Most of the people live with their family.
8.- Some of the people have long hair.
Thanks,
Rossana.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Rossana,

I'm happy to learn that none of the people in your group smoke cigarettes and that most of the people live with their family. Also, the fact that all of the people in your group study here delights me. I want to help you learn a lot!

Kevin

Tue Jan 26, 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home