Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cecilia Chiriboga level 4

Sentences about the people in my English class.
1- None of the people in my group smoke.
2- few of the people in my group are married.
3- Most of the people in my group take a train to come La Guardia C.
4- Some of the people in my group are from South America.
5- All of the people in my group are lerning English.
6- Almost none of the peolple in my group likes winter time.
7- All of the people in my group likes U.S.A.
8- A few the people in my group likes spicy.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

It's good to know that all of the people in the group like the U.S.A. It is a country in change and needs people with ideas and imagination.

I also like spicy food a lot. And I would like to visit South America. Which country do you and your partners recommend?

Kevin

Tue Jan 26, 04:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home