Tuesday, January 19, 2010

About my classmate Mehmet.

Hi. Let me introduce my classmate Mehmet. He's from Turkey. He is a single and happy man. He was a section manager in his country. He came here to learn English for 6 months. Because it's helpful his job. He is planning to finish MBA in his country. He lives in jackson height with spanish roommates. When he has free time, he learn some spanish. He spoke some spanish, it make me little bit complicated. We talked about each other languages diffrence. I couldn't understand and remember any Turkish. I think, neither does he. He've been here for only 11days. He has to go back to Turkey 6 months later. I happy to meet him. I will miss him.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Mehmet has been here only eleven days and will return to Turkey in six months. I believe he will learn a lot of English and enjoy his stay in New York.

Kevin

Sat Jan 23, 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Welcome Mehmet. I hope that in the time you stay here not only learn a lot and good Englihs also meet the different culture in this city. Good Luck!

Cluadia M.

Sat Jan 23, 04:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home