Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hi, Nichari... I think that we love the music, I don't know play the piano but I like sing, anyway we have in common the music and I love the extreme sports too! About the studies I plan stay here the same time like you, but some times I would like study in the college here, so I miss my family too... jeje!!! ~*~ well, I hope to get to know you better and be good friends!!!

How long have you played the piano?
Have you ever though stay here for a prety long time?
Do you like read?

Andrea!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Nicharee plays the piano. I wonder what kind of music she plays. The piano is a difficult but wonderful musical instrument. I hope Nicharee will continue playing and bring joy to herself and others with her music.

Tue Oct 27, 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home