Tuesday, September 22, 2009

About My Partner : Mahmut

I would like to introduce you to my partner, Mahmut. Mahmut is from Ankara, Turkey. When he lived in his county, he worked at hotel as a front office manager. Mahmut came to New York six months ago because he wants to study English for his future. When his English gets better, he wants get master degree about management. After finish school, he will go back to his country and then he is going to get a job.

There are four people in his family. He has one sister. They live in Turkey and he misses his family so much. He lives in Sunyside, Queens with two his roommates. He likes N.Y.C but he thinks N.J is good place more than N.Y.C.

He likes to read the books and go to museum. Also he has intrest to history.

Young Chan

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Mahmut~~!!

I think that he is great guy.Because he made a difficult decision that departed from his family and country.

Of course I am doing as he is doing.
So I know excetly how he feels.

Cheer up~kiddo~!

He looks good-looking like me.kkk ^~^
just kidding~!
I want to get along more with him.

I hope that he will be good~!!

Tue Oct 06, 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

After your master degres i hope for you to go back and I think you will find a job and you can become and international manager and always alredy to help peoples .Good luck for you
Sidi

Thu Oct 15, 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home