Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Classemate Dennys

Dennys is in my ESL class this semester. His name is Dennys. He is 24 years old.
He is from Ecquador, and he has been here for tree years ago.
He has a brown skin and a short dark brown hair. He finished high school in his homeland.
He went to college in his homeland for 2 years before he came here.
His major is photo graphic design. When l asked him why, he said that he wants to go college here. It is easier to get a job here than it is in Ecqudor.


He likes here because there are a lot of sort of country foods .
If he has a freetime, he likes watch movies, plays soccer, baskball and dances salsa.

He has parents and a younger sister. He lived with his parents in Queens, corona. His father is chef and his mother studies English in Zoni Language Center. His youger sister lived in Ecqudor with her husband.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Dennys is interested in photographic design. That interests me too. I am looking for a good digital camera and wonder if Dennys can give me his advice sometime.

I see that Dennys has many and varied interests. That's great!

Kevin

Thu Sep 24, 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

seems great~
I am aslo interested in taking photos.
The bolg said that she likes dancing salsa.
I'd love to see her dancing salsa.
I hope that her dream will come true.

Tue Oct 06, 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home