Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My partner Suho

I would like to introduce you to my partner Suho from Korea. He is a young guy has dark eyes and hair. He has been here for eleven months. He lives in Wood side in Queens now.

He likes watching movies especially war, action and history, but dose not like romantic story.

He thinks New York is dirty city. He dose not like train system in here because it is not run as scheduled.

He went to Washington D.C in this summer. There are many museum in this city. He enjoyed visit the Smithsonian Museum and aquarium.

He want to improve his English while he is in New York. He will stay for two more years, then he may find what is his purpose and create a concrete vision of his future, and prepare for them.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Suho doesn't like romantic stories. That's interesting. Many people liked the movie "Titanic," for example, but some people (including me) didn't. Original thinking is valuable.

Kevin

Thu Sep 24, 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I also like action movie and also I don't like romantic movie....lol...I hope you can enjoy NY city.......
I don't know what concrete vision? why you like concrete vision?

Tue Oct 06, 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home