Thursday, July 30, 2009

my talking abaut mr.Orhan Pamuk

I will give the information abaut mr. orhan pamuk.His name is ferit orhan pamuk.He was born on june-7, 1952 in istanbul.generally known as simply orhan pamuk,is a Turkish novelist.he is olso the robert yik-fonk tam prof,in the humanities at colombia unuversty where he tiches comparative litaretur and writting.one of Turkey's most prominent novelists, his work has sold over 7 milionboks in more than 50 languages.he won the first nobel prize to be awarded to a Turkish citizen ,in2006. seref Eroglu

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Seref,

I like that you gave information about Mr. Pamuk's life and work. I have read one of his books, "Snow," and found it very interesting, thought-provoking. I would like to read more literature from Turkey.

Kevin

Sat Aug 01, 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home