Thursday, July 09, 2009

My classmate

Brenda is my classmate in Laquadia College. Brenda is from Bolivia.She is 31years old.She has stayed in New York for three month.she has big eyes and long black hair.She likes to do the internet.Also, she has one sister and one brother.She lives in Queens.It takes 45minutes from her house to school.Brenda and I want to become a good friend.
In Bolivia,she was a journalist.She worked for 8 years.She liked her job.She came here three months ago,because her parents live in New York.She will stay with her family for 1 year and then she will come back to Bolivia.
She wants to improve her English skill, and she hopes to become a best journalist.
I believe that she will be a best journalist.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I'm interested in Brenda's profession of journalism. What kind of news did she cover? Why did she choose this field? And does she plan to continue it in the future? I can't think of many more exciting and useful professions than journalism.

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 07:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home