Thursday, July 09, 2009

My classmate Miriam

My classmate is Miriam.

She came from in Ecuidor who came in new york 6weeks ago.

She lives in Astoria with husband.She get married last year.

She doesn't have any baby not yet.

She likes watching movie and make a cooking.

I think that she is very nice girl.

I hope close relationship with her.





About me

My name is choi.I live in woodside,Queens.
I'm from korea.
My hobby is watching movie and shopping.
And I like meet friends.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to able to really hang out with anyone.
Bebause I have to find the my future plan myself and it's really hard to find a
plan right now.so I have to keep on applying for college or something like that.
so I will get tons of study probobly
I hope that speak English fluenly and writting.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Miriam has only been in New York for six weeks. It must still feel like a dream to you. And Choi plans to study a lot. What subjects interest you? Why? Miriam, how has your family changed as a result of living in New York?

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Hello Kevin
I am Miriam Gonzalez
I arrived in New York because I came to live with my husband. IT IS MY DREAM. Before I did not live with him. We are to make a happy home. I miss my family of Ecuador, but more important is my life. I am studying English. I want to get a good job. It is a new and nice experience. USA is a country of opportunities.

Tue Jul 21, 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home