Thursday, July 09, 2009

Haidong : )

My name is eunkyung kang.
Just call me eun
I'm from Korea.
I was kindergarten teacher in Korea.


My partner is Haidong.

He came from China.
He have been here about 6months.
He lives in Flushing alone, and he learning English in NY. He is single.
He doesn't have any sister or brother and only parents.
He likes pool.

He is thin, and he is a tall man.
He is 27years old. He is older than me.
We met 3months ago at Laguardia.
He wants rich man in the future.
Haidong is good guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Hi haidong~
your name is good!
I like your name ;)

Thu Jul 09, 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

is he really single

Thu Jul 09, 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Teaching nursery school is a very hard job. The children have so much energy. I did it once a long time ago for a short time.

Living alone is both difficult and easy. What are the advantages and disadvantages, in your opinion?

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home