Thursday, July 09, 2009

INTRODUCE "ROZA"

Roza is from Ukraine. Actually i don't know the country before but I know just now that is near by Rusia. Roza is not married yet and she has one brother

She lives here for 2weeks and she will study English here for 1year.
When she is working she thought about English is important for work
So that's why she came here.
She had job before that is logistic company and her position is manager.
she is interesting about snowboard, take photo, diving etc.
I think, Roza is exciting person.

After 1year, She will goes back to her country and she will works again same company
and then she wants to live in another country in the future

I like her because a lot of something is same me.
I mean, we like travel, sport,etc. If we have opportunity we will trys to something together.

Thank you for reading "introduce my partner".

4 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Thanks, Hellen!

Thu Jul 09, 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

What is a logistics company? It sounds complicated and exacting. What kind of photographs do you like to take? Can you post some of them on this blog for classmates and the teacher to enjoy? I think Roza is a creative person.

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Hi, Kevin!
Actually, I dont work at a logistics company. I am a logistics manager at Subaru. This means that I am responsible for getting the cars from Japan to Ukraine.
I really like taking photographs. I take all kinds. For example, people, nature, animals, buildings, etc.
I can post some sometime.
Thanks.
Roza.

Tue Jul 14, 02:54:00 AM  
Blogger the blog said...

That job sounds stressful. There's a lot of responsibility. Even the loss of a single car is a lot.

Yes, please do post photos when you can.

Kevin

Tue Jul 14, 02:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home