Thursday, July 09, 2009

About My parter.

My class mate name is So-Young Kim, Korean. She is a twenty years old.
She has black hair and wear grases. She is pretty!
She wanted to be a high school teacher.
She came here just after graduated high school before four month ago.
She want to go university in New York City. Now She is L.A.C.C student.
She go to school Monday to Thursday. She lives in Queens with her mother.
She loves to go to shopping and watching the movie. Her favorite movie is Seven.
She Don't ike NYC because She don't have many freinds in New York city. So she sometimes lonely and New York city is dirty.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

So-young has just graduated from high school, so I think she really is so young. The movie "Seven" is a pretty old one. Why is it your favorite? I think I remember it, but I may be remembering something different with a similar name? What is it about?

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 08:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home