Thursday, July 09, 2009

About My Classmate Mohamed

I`m going to try tell you about my classmate. His name is Mohamed and he is from Morocco in Africa. Mohamed came to New York in December of 2008 to study English at Laguardia Community College. He has a bachelor degree in economy and he plan to got the master degree in New York, but first he need to improve his English.
My classmate doesn`t have plan to get marry at this time, but when to be the perfect moment and he find a good woman he will try it.
Mohamed is a good guy, he show me everyday his effort to get more knowledge, so reach his goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

A bachelor's degree in economics is a good thing. I agree that continued study makes sense. What kind of career do you have in mind? Why have you chosen Englsh as the language to study in? Are you planning to work to improve the economy of Morocco?

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 08:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home