Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ji Eun



My name is Jieun An. I'm from Korea. I graduated an university in Korea. I studied

business management and education.






My partner is Sooyoung Park.

She came from Korea, and she studied a design in Korea.

She lives in Astoria with roommate, and she learning English in NY. She not married

not yet, and she doesn't have boyfriend because they broken about one month ago.

She doesn't have any sister or brother and only parents. She likes all food, but she

doesn't like only curry. She likes to meet someone.

I like her because she is positive and active. She everyday make me smile. I want

to know more about her, and I will close with her.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Ji Eun studied business and education. How can you use them both?

Sooyoung likes curry. Why did she begin to like it, and can she find good curry in New York City?

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Why did SooYoung study design? And what kind of design? What is the difference between design and fine art? I think I know one answer.

Kevin

Sat Jul 11, 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home