Thursday, July 09, 2009

About my partner jieun

About my partner jieun

My partner mane is Jieun An. She lives in Flushing, Queens with roommate. She from Korea. She came to New York to study English. She is single. She likes watching movies and reading books. She has two sister. Her major was business.
She is so modest! She always has great ideas. She wants a rich boyfriend. Her plan to study three years. She likes children, so she wants a kindergarten teacher. I think she will teach very well.



About Me

My name is Sooyoung Park. I live in Astoria, Queens with two roommates. I'm from Korea. I don't have a boyfriend. My major is designer, so I was designer in Korea.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You both have plans for the future and seem capable of achieving your goals. Living in a new country, you might find that your plans change as you discover new possibilities.

Kevin

Tue Aug 04, 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home