Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Teminal

Teminal is a movie name. It is very interesting to me. When I saw it, The actor was like me. So I like the movie best.


Tom is from Bulgaria. He wanted to meet his father, Who has lived in NY. So he came to NY. But he couldn't speak English. When he arrived at J.F.K air port, Everything was stranged to him. At that time, his country started a war. When he checked his passport in the airport, he was arrested by the police. So he had to stay in airport until the war was over.


He made a mistake a lot because he couldn't understand everything. So he decided to study English. He studied hard eveynight. His English was getting better. And then he made friends, got the job and fell in love with a stewardess. His personality is so nice. Eveybody in the airport liked him, and they helped him. When his country's war was over, he could go out to NY city. He found his father's workplace, but he realized that his father was not there. So he went back to his country.


When I came to NY, I also couldn't English. While I watched the movie, I got courage. My English is improving like Tom. That's Why I like the movie best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home