Wednesday, April 11, 2007

my impressive movie

hong jun

I was absent last class. So I am going to write the my impressive movie story I have read in my life even thought I’m still young.The movie's name is "you are my sunshine". This movie is from korea and really best movie ever. So I can say strongly you should see .I saw the movie in korea about 1year ago. The movie is touching and romantic love story.The story is about countryman's endless love in small country. The man managed for small farm and he lived with old mother.
One day the man went to small cafe to drink for coffee. And he found a beautiful woman there. Maybe he seemed to be fall in love in one sight.
Since he saw the beautiful woman, he always went to the small cafe to see her.
At first she was apathetic about the man. But everyday the man try effort to get her mind. So he eventually ended up having her mind and he managed to get married with her. They seemed to be only happy for a while.
But he found sometimes she was bothered by telephone. So he tracked her past trace without her permission. So he figured out that she have a bed past time in the city she owed a bed man big money so she run way from the bed man.
The man who was main character sold his small farm and cows were his whole thing to pay back instead of her. One problem looked be solved.
But suddenly one day she left him. So he couldn't understand because he sold whole property for her and they have no problem. But that is not true.
She was knew that she get the AIDS so that's why she left.
He decided to find her despite of the friends and mother's opposite.
Finally he found her police office .she was accused by something.
That scene was best scene of the movie that he tried to persuade her to be together again and said "you are my destination" in prison in crying even though her worst situation. Eventually they lived together.
When i heard the fact that movie was based on true story. I couldn't believe that.
Who could love with her has AIDS?

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

That sounds like a pretty good movie. It is good to openly discuss AIDS.

If you get a chance, please give me a print of this writing so I can help you fix it a little.

Thu Apr 12, 02:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home