Monday, April 17, 2006

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher

Time in the U.S. and in my country

This is my first time when I came here to the United States. Here, I saw something different between the United States and my country. One example is time.

Time is important in the United State but in Thailand it is not. I arrived to the United States in early December 2005.
I felt that the people in this country hurry all the time. At rush hours in subway stations, I saw a lot of people who were waiting for a train. On the other hand, there were a little bit of people who were waiting for the train in my country at rush hours. And one thing, department stores or shops in my country will close at 9pm, maybe 10pm, but in the United States they will close at 7pm. In the universities you can come late but in the United States you must enter class on time.

It is import if you come the United States you have to adjust yourself. Although the time is different you can live here happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home