Monday, October 10, 2005

My purpose for coming to NY

My purpose for coming to New York is not only to learn English,but also to enjoy NY life.
To enjoy my life is very important for me. Whenever I do something, I try to enjoy it because I not only have a good time, but I also to keep my smile.

When I decided to quit a job, my parent and my friends said that I should not quit it because the economic situation in Japan is not good. Therefore, it is difficult to get a job again. I understood what they said. However, I decided to quit the job because I wanted to come to New York for learning English. Therefore, I want to study English hard and go to many places in New York.

I will not regret my decision because my life is just once. Therefore, I want to try to enjoy my life for my future and my smile.

My character is optimistic.
I have a word which I like, which is : " Let it be........."


Yoko Matsumoto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home