Saturday, October 08, 2005

about me

Kyoungin Jung


My purpose for coming to New York is not only to study English
but also to have many experiences.
Moreover, I want to meet various people.

My major was Visual Communication Design and
I had worked at an advertising agency as a graphic designer
for several years. At that time, I felt that if I was good
at English I could get a better position at a better company.

In addition, I am interested in many things, like music and film.
If I have free time, I usually go to the cinema.
I love pets, especially dog and cats.
I have a doggie in my country, so I am missing her sometimes.

And I like listening to music and going to some performances
and concerts. Sometime, I hang out with my friends and
we go to a good place.

Actually, I miss meals which are homemade style from my mom,
but the one thing that I like about New York is I can eat
various kinds of food. Sometimes, we can cook together.

Besides, I like park like Central park, Bryant Park and Battery Park.
I like travel, so if I possible I want to go many places in the U.S.
I just have been to Washington D.C and Boston.
I want to go to the West Coast and Miami next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home