Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hi My name is Jantima, My nickname is beau
My Classmate Edwin lives and work in Queens,New York. He came from Colombia and he has been here for 9 months. He lives here alone . He choose to study in Laguadia because everyone told him This school is very good he believe them and go to here. He love to live  in here because he think New York is window which open to the word ( New York has a lot of people f


---

Correction:


Hi My name is Jantima, My nickname is beau

-Hi. My name is Jantima. My nickname is Beau. 


My Classmate Edwin lives and work in Queens,New York. (correct)

 He came from Colombia and he has been here for 9 months. (correct)

He lives here alone . (correct)

He choose to study in Laguadia because everyone told him This school is very good

-He chose to study at LaGuardia because everyone told him this school is very good. 

 he believe them and go to here.

-He believed them and came here.  

 He love to live  in here because he think New York is window which open to the word ( New York has a lot of people f

-He loves to live here because he thinks New York is a window which opens to the world (New York has a lot of people from...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home