Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lady



Hi, everyone.    I'm  LADY.      This is the last class of SPRING and the beginning of a WONDERFUL summer.

I am talking this morning with my partner YESENIA. We are students in LEVEL FOUR at the English Language Center. We  have been studying here since October 2012. Together we started from the second level up now that you are completing the fourth level. 

My partner is a girl from the Dominican Republic, she is very happy, fun and loves to work and study.
Since we met when we shared with two friends break more, she is going to continue studying while I by the arrival of my baby will not be able.

I will miss my friends I've made in this study center because they were very friendly and compressible with me.

I hope to see my friend Yesenia and all you meet your goals and to fence very well in their daily lives.

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home