Saturday, June 22, 2013

freddy salinas

                                                                   Hi everyone
I`m Freddy. This is the last class of the spring.
I`m talking with my partner Daniel we are student in level four at the English language center.I have been  studying here since January 2013 .
my partner say me this his listening and read skill has improved while  it is grammar and listening has improved too.
the season is changing so my partner will travel to ECUADOR on vacation for three weeks next week ,in my case, I`m looking for get a job.
in the future my dream is  became a bus-driver of the new york city because I like it.
I hope continue studying to get a better live and can speak well with everyone also teach to my son his first word because he is beginning to speak.
In other word learning English was my better choose. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home