Saturday, June 22, 2013

Aide and Roberto, we're the BEST!!!!

Hi, I'm Aide, this is mi last class day in a four level. Start a wonderful summer time, I'm going to be with mi family in Colombia for two weeks, i will make a lot of thing's there, will stay at the farm, take a relax, enjoy the nature, trees, mountains, birds, cow, horses, real nature, and also spend the most important time with my MOTHER. Before to come back to New York, i prepare mentally to restart mi usually life in New York, work, take a crowd trains, subways stations, busy mother, and OF COURSE, continue Study English to make better my  life and improve future.
I wish for all my classmate a good vacations and really thanks to my TEACHER Kevin to help me to increase my English compression.



Hi, my name is Roberto, this is my last class day . First i want to say THANKS to my teacher Kevin, because he really help me in my English conversation and writing, i have a good experience and a good time with my classmate. I'm sure to continue a next level but, before take and enjoy a vacation. My brother come from Argentina for about fifteen days. We're going to do many thing's together, go to the beachs, drive a jet ski, raffting on a rivers, disco. It's goin to be a wonderfull time. When i finish my vacation, i'll start my next level, and come back to my work. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home